Dec 1, 2011

CHRISTMAS MORNING + FREE CLUSTER

Hello, everybody!
My new kit ''Christmas Morning'' is ready. I used traditional colors - white, green, red and gold. Hope you will like it and make a lot of colorful and festive layouts. Don't forget about first week's discount:)
If you would like to try your luck and get this kit free go HERE

P.S. In the end of this post you find my gift for you - amazing christmas cluster by Kama!!!
X.O., your Olesya


ANGELS SCRAP SHOP
DDR
DSA

Some inspiration
Kama
Lyudmila
Asya
Natalinka
Download cluster

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this lovely share :)

    ReplyDelete