Nov 20, 2011

WHEN YOU WERE BORN + CHANCE TO WIN + FREEBIE

Hello, everybody!
I'm here again with my new kit called ''When you were born''. It's a tender kit for baby boys includes 78 elements, 16 papers, 5 wordarts. Hope you will like it:) The kit is available in all my stores. Enjoy!
You can also try to win my new kit HERE.
This Friday I have a little surprise for you. Are you interested? So... see you here on Friday!
X.O., your Olesya:)
P.S. Don't forget your freebie. Amazing cluster from Kama is waiting for you in the end of this post.


ANGELS SCRAP SHOP
DDR
DSA

Some inspiration
Shaiya
Kama
Natalinka
Lyudmila
Asya
Download free cluster

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete