Nov 6, 2011

VICTORIAN ROSE+CHANCE TO WIN+FREEBIE

Hello, dears:)
Today I present you my new kit «Victorian Rose». I created it for everybody who loves vintage theme like I do. This kit consists many elements in soft colors including roses of course – pink and white. Don’t forget! First week you can buy my new kit with discount -25% off.
As always you have a chance to get this kit FREE. Are you interesting? Go HERE!

P.S. In the end of this post you find a free cluster by Kama. Don’t miss!

X.O., your Olesya.


ANGELS SCRAP SHOP
DDR
DSA

Some inspiration from me and my CT
KAMA
NANCY
LYUDMILA
SHAIYA
ASYA
And now... the time for your freebie!
HERE

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. superbe cluster mais le lien ne marche pas, c'est bien dommage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete