Nov 30, 2011

THINKING... FINAL PART!!!

Hello, dears:)
The last month of the year already came. That means today I finish my yearly project ''Thinking...''. No doubt - the theme of December is Christmas. Because Chistmas is the most beautiful holiday I think. Waiting for Santa, thinking about friend and family, geting gifts, believing in miracle... all these and a little bit more is Christmas. It's absolutely gorgeous!!! Creating this set of wordarts I got my inspiration from movies' names. Hope you like it!

P.S. My project ''Thinking...'' is over. But it only means that the new project is coming:)
X.O, your Olesya

NOTHING TO DOWNLOAD
Some inspiration
Credit: Collab ''Peace at Christmas Time'' by Sabrina's Creations and Kelley Mickus Designs (Memory scrap)

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Dec. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing wordarts, you made a great job with whole WA project Olesya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this lovely share :)

    ReplyDelete