Oct 23, 2011

HARVEST TIME + CHANCE TO WIN + FREEBIE CLUSTER

Hello, dears:)
I love autumn very much! I like deep blue color of transparent sky overhead, a bright carpet of fallen leaves underfoot and even rain dropes on my face. But most of all I love a rich harvest which the autumn brings to us - orange pumpkins, red apples, yellow corn and other gifts of nature. And of course I love to create autumn kits because the autumn is an endless source of inspiration. Hope you will like my new kit ''Harvest time''.

If you want to get it FREE you can try your luck HERE.

P.S. Don't forget a little freebie - amazing cluster from Kama. You find it at the end of this post.


ANGELS SCRAP SHOP
DIGIDESIGNRESORT
DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK ART

Some inspiration from me and my fantastic Creative team



TATYANA
KAMA
ASYA
KERI
D@MOUR
ARIANNA
NANCY
LYUDMILA
NATALINKA
SHAIYA

FREEBIE CLUSTER BY KAMAClick on image to download free cluster

6 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome freebie!!!
    Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci beaucoup pour ce joli cluster

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Lirios - Netherlands

    ReplyDelete