Oct 9, 2011

DEEP IN THE FOREST + CHANCE TO WIN + FREEBIE CLUSTER

Hello again:)
My new kit ''Deep in the forest'' is available in all my stores!!! Themed kit includes 87 elements, 17 papers and 7 wordarts.

Would you like to get this kit FREE? Try your luck HERE.

In the end of post you find a small gift from my friend Kama. Enjoy!

ANGELS SCRAP SHOP
DIGIDESIGNRESORT
DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK ART

Some inspiration from me and my amazing CT

Asya
Mia
Lyudmila
Kama
Tatyana
NatalinkaChris
FREEBIE CLUSTER
Download

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 10, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete