Sep 18, 2011

GIVE ME A SMILE + CHANCE TO WIN + FREEBIE

Hello, my dear friends:)
September is one of my favorites months. If you ask me ''why''... Well I think it's the most colorful and bright month of the year because it absorbes all colors not only of the summer but also all shades of autumn. I tried to create really colorful kit! That's why it includes a lot of patterned papers (dots and strips are there too!), beautiful flowers (yellow, orange, pink and white) and other elements. Hope, my new kit makes you smile:)

You can buy my new kit ''Give me a smile'' in all my stores. Or... try to win it HERE.
At the end of this post you find a little freebie. Enjoy!

P.S. Many thanks to my creative team. Girls, you are the best!


ANGELS SCRAP SHOP
DDR
DSA

Some inspiration Asya Kama Lyudmila Natalinka Tatyana
Freebie mask Download here

13 comments:

  1. olá!Lindo "dê-me um sorriso".eu não entendi como participar deixando comentários,tem que inscrever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for beautiful photomask Olesya:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eliete, yes, you must be registered user on DST. It will be easy if you write in english:)) I don't understand your language. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and Thank you so much for this download...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the wonderful mask! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a nice kit, I really like the colors.

    And Thanks for the Freebie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this awesome mask. Hugs Emerald

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! I love the freebie mask!
    *happy thankful hugs*
    /annlo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you so much for your generosity it is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You for all of these beautiful Masks !

    ReplyDelete