Aug 8, 2011

NEW KIT ''MY BLUEBERRY'' + FREEBIE

Hello, dears:))
As I was a child the blueberry was my favorite berry. I'm not a child for a long time, but I still love it very much. Do you kmow this amazing flavor? Blueberry pie or blueberry cakes or blueberry with milk... Mmmmm... Sounds great, isn't it?
My kit in blue-yellow-green colors includes 67 different elements, 16 papers and 7 wordarts. Don't forget! First week you'll receive a discount!!!


ANGELS SCRAP SHOP
DIGIDESIGNRESORT
DIGISCRAPBOOKART
Some inspiration from my CT and me
My LO
Natalinka
Asya
Lyudmila
KamaChris
Freebie cluster Download

8 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Aug. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for the lovely cluster

    ReplyDelete
  4. olá amo seu trabalho fico sonhando acordada pensando se um dia vou fazer trabalhos tão bonitos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and Thank you for this pretty download...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ficou lindo esse kit tão lindo quanto os outros
    Eliete

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so very much for this beautiful cluster!

    ReplyDelete