Aug 29, 2011

DID YOU HEAR THE WHISPER OF THE OCEAN?

Hello, my dear friends:))
I'm here again to introduce my new kit ''Whisper of the ocean''. The summer is almost over, but we will remember it for a long time. Because the summer means holiday at first... Hope, my new kit helps to keep your memories about this summer. It includes 16 papers, 78 elements, 7 wordarts and alphas' set.


ANGELS SCRAP SHOP
DIGIDESIGNRESORT
DIGISCRAPBOOKART

I also have a little gift for you. In the end of this post you find set of plates. One more good news... I have one more freebie for you. Return on Friday and you can grab it here:))

O... I almost forgot. If you want to win my kit ''Whisper of the ocean'' you can try your luck HERE. Have fun!

Some inspiration from me and my CT


Kama
Lyudmila
Asya
Natalinka
Tatyana
Chris
FREEBIE PLATES' SET
Download here

6 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Aug. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    Patti in Dallas, Texas, USA

    ReplyDelete