Jun 27, 2011

FREEBIE KIT ''HAPPINESS''

Hello, dears:))
I created this kit especially for traditional scrapbooking’s fans. I got a lot of fun working with each of these elements. Hope you will experience similar feelings making your layouts. So... I want to offer a special game to you. The rules are very easy:

1. Downoload my new kit «Happiness».
2. Make your layout (unlimited).
3. Send to me: mediterranka@gmail.com or mediterranka@mail.ru

Don’t worry, you have enough time to participate. On 25. July I pick 2 layouts.
The winners will get a chance to choose one of my kits and get it absolutely free!

Enjoy my new kit and good luck in game!

Elements-part1
Elements-part2
Papers
Alphas

My LO Some inspiration from my CT

LadyEva
Kama
Lyudmila
Natalinka
Tatyana

15 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this gorgeous kit, you are very generous. Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! Thank you so very much :) -- Glynis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Замечательный набор! Спасибо большое!И очень красивые странички у девочек из команды!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much!
    p@t

    ReplyDelete
  5. Большое спасибо за набор и возможность поучаствовать в игре!

    ReplyDelete
  6. que maravilhoso

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this lovely kit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Aug. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. спасибо большое!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for giving of your time and talent. This kit is so versatile and having the LO's to give inspiration is a real help!

    ReplyDelete