May 8, 2011

NEW KIT ''CANDY'' + FREEBIE QP

Hello, dears:))
My new kit ''Candy'' is available on sale. It's so sweet with these pastel colors - pink, green, violet, yellow, blue and grey. Kit included 24 papers (patterned and not), 81 elements (frames, ice-creams, cupcakes, candies, flowers, leaves, color rings and others) and 13 wordarts. In all my stores first week's sale is waiting for you... Don't miss!

P.S. Want to win my kit ''Candy''? Just leave me a comment here. I return on Wednesday evening and pick 1 lucky! Try your luck!


ANGELS SCRAP SHOP
DIGIDESIGNRESORT
DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK ART

My LOPhotos by Melissa Papaj

My CT's beautiful pages
Natalinka

Tatyana
Lyudmila
LadyEva
Kama
Marta
VolshebnitsaI also have a small gift for you - QP from this sweet kit. Enjoy!

Download QP

3 comments:

  1. I love the kit! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. superbe kit que j'aimerais bien gagner. mille bravos et merci pour la chance de le gagner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!
    from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

    ReplyDelete