Jan 1, 2011

NEW PROJECT STARTED! THINKING... PART1. JANUARY

Hello:)))
In a first day of the year I decided to start a new project, of which creation I thought for a long time. Each of us has its own special words, which are going directly to the soul and staying there forever. It can be thinks of smart people, for example philosophers or writers, quatations from literary works, movies phrases or favorite songs' words, and even words of your lover, friends or parents. I started with my favorites. If you want to share your thoughts, I will be very happy to receive your letters by mail: mediterranka@gmail.com
First day of each month I will publish here three new wordarts. So, let's start now...

Love (Stephenie Meyer, ''Twilight: New moon'')


Time (Stephenie Meyer, ''Twilight: New moon'')


Remember (''Remember me'', movie)



NOTHING TO DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

  1. I got the whole Thinking Series. I thank you for sharing this lovely work!

    ReplyDelete