Dec 19, 2010

NEW FREEBIE KIT! CHRISTMAS FANCIES

Hello, hello:)))
Today is my birthday. And this is my gift to all lovers of wonders, my new kit ''Christmas Fancies''. I wish all of you much happiness and love. I believe that one day Santa's sledge will stop in front of your door and you will hear merry bells' chime. Because he does really exist. I belive in it, and you?

preview

Elements/Wordarts

paper_preview

Papers

My LOs

Waiting_for_Santa

Waiting_for_Santa_collage

Waiting_for_Santa1

Sketch by Cheyang Designs here


LOs from Lyudmila

________________________

____________________

LOs from LadyAlisa (Irina)

ladyalysa

untitled

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful kit!
    Hugs, Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I´ve been in need for some Christmas items, and you have a great collection here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for this fantastic Kit....I Love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá, Mediterranka, Feliz aniversário!!
    Parabéns pela bela data e pelo maravilhoso trabalho.
    Obrigada por partilhá-lo.
    Abraços e beijos;
    Que Jesus a abençoe;
    carminha

    ReplyDelete