Nov 20, 2010

FREEBIE KIT ''COWGIRL'S LIFE''

Hello, hello:)))
My new kit is devoted to all of you who is interested in Wild West's Theme. All of you, who loves prairies, mustangs, rodeo, cowboy's boots, statson-hat, shabby jeans and cartainly country-music. For impression and special cowboy's spirit during your working process I advise you to listen beautiful country-songs of Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flats, Carlene Carter, Rachel Stevens, SheDaisy etc. I wish never-ending inspiration to you! Waiting for your amazing Lo:
mediterranka@gmail.com

preview

Elemets/Wordart

Papers_preview

Papers

Part1
Part2

My LOs

Bad_girl

Brave_Cowgirl

Ирина-Volshebnitsa

untitled

Camilla

Cornelia_Cowgirl_Callista

Lyudmila

__________

Kam

dec_frame_sm

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for Paper set freebie. Thank you for sharing!!! :o)
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many thanks for this great kit, it's really fab! I do appreciate all your hardwork and talent, you have a wonderful blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful kit....love your LOs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. Thank you SO much! Rhonda R

    ReplyDelete
  5. download did not work....4shared says file was removed??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. it's fantastic. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeehaw & Thank you!! Cannot tell you how much I love and appreciate this kit!! <3 <3 XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot believe how fantastic this kit is!!! I'm going to give my friend this link as her grand-daughter shows her horses and is going to college to become an equestrian vet.
    Thank you so much for sharing this freebie. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  9. just blogwalking, I love it your scrap. thank

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your graciousness and a fantastic kit.

    ReplyDelete