Aug 16, 2010

FREEBIE KIT ''FISHING POINTS''

Hello everybody! Today I am pleased to offer you my first kit:)) My childhood was spent with a fishing rod in hand. I hope you like fishing too, because it's very pleasent hobby, is it? Thats why my new kit is called ''Fishing Point''. I hope you enjoy it, and you can use it to make some beautiful pages. So, I will wait for you LOs.
And... The authors of the first three LOs (mail to:mediterranka@gmail.com) get from me by mail a small surprise-gift:))
See you soon...
preview

Link not valid
 
papers_preview

Link not valid

Моя страничка
_______1
Natalia
___________
Людмила
______1_
Kama
JenReed
March_ABC

2 comments:

  1. Achei lindo. Não consigo baixar os papéis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kit, i love it ,too bad the links are not working anymore

    ReplyDelete